As with all ministries, it takes financial support to keep our programs running and improving. Your generosity with your finances allows us to continue serving our students and growing our ministry.
Our students don’t always have the clothes or hygiene products they need, so it is super exciting to have the Dream Closet – our own little free thrift store! We would appreciate the help to organize, collect and distribute donations from our dream closet.
With a center full of energetic students, well, things break. If you are or know a handy-man/ woman, we’d love to have you fix and/or assemble new items to keep our programs and dreams running strong!
• Dream Repair Member
• Once (1) a month come by to fix or assemble anything
The third Friday of the month, we invite our
students for pizza and fun. We offer free concerts, special dance classes, performances, game nights, karaoke and more. We would
love to have a small group who desires to host a Fun Friday event, volunteer at one or provide the entertainment.
• Fun Friday Partner
• Host one (1) entire Fun Friday event (and more if
• Bring the fun and
entertainment for one (1) entire Fun Friday Event.
We believe that God dwells in the midst of prayer and praise. We would love to have a prayer warrior lead a team specifically for Creative Dreams so there is always a fresh anointing and the powerful presence of God whenever our students walk through our doors. Be a leader or team member today!
• Creative Dreams Lead Prayer-Warrior
• Creative Dreams Prayer-Warrior Commitment Type:
• One (1) weekly prayer gathering
Fuel the Future
Each day we are happy to provide a five course meal for our students and volunteers which includes salad, fruit, bread, main course and dessert. Feed our growing future leaders by bringing one item, sponsoring an entire meal or even just bringing the utensils. Everything counts!
• Fuel The Future Member Commitment Type:
• One (1) item a week OR a month (i.e., salad, fruit, dessert, etc.)
• One (1) sponsored meal a week OR a month (bring all items for the full meal, be an assistant to the chef of the kitchen to cook and serve what you wish or just bring the meal).
• Bring any utensils of your choosing once a month (forks, spoons, bowls, napkins, etc.)
Many of our students struggle with academics. We seek those who can provide tutoring or basic help with middle and high school subject areas (including special school projects, research and technology and computer software navigation). Guide the minds of our students!
• Molding Minds Member
• As often as you can Monday – Thursday 3:30 to 5:30
Labors of Love
First impressions are important, even for a center like ours. We would love to have a volunteer crew to maintain our flowerbeds, grass and landscaping on a regular basis.
• Labors of Love Leader
• Labors of Love Team
• Once (1) a month come maintain the outside appearance of
One Less Program
We believe nothing can be more impactful than to have a mentor, especially when you’re young. Come to Creative Dreams on a weekly basis and build a special rela8onship with one of our students. You can be the person God uses to change a child’s life forever.
• One Less Mentor
• Once a week spend one on one time with one of our
Each year we hold a Celebration Fundraiser, a golf tournament and other special events where we need volunteers. The time commitment for each event begins about 12 weeks prior to the event and ends the day after the event.